Saturday, October 19, 2013

Family Pictures

We had some beautiful weather and we were needing a new family picture, so we quickly got dressed and went outside to take some pictures.
Here are the ones that made the cut!



What cute kids!!!  I love them all so much!
Here are some "before" pictures, trying to find the best spot - they still turned out pretty cute I thought



And I love this smile on Hailey's face!
Here are some other cute ones of Packer

We wanted to get one of the three kids together, but as you can tell, that didn't work out so well.
We got a couple of fun ones of the girls


After pictures we had a treat to reward the kids for being good for the pictures.
Good thing we got our picures taken before our dessert! ha ha
Yum!
The next day Aliyah said we didn't have a picture of us together so she took the camera and posed us for this one. 
 Made me laugh for a few reasons: #1 - she posed us like that.  She wanted us to stand like that, with our hands behind our back, and kiss.  #2 - she looked at the picture as soon as she took it and said "Aww cute" (she says that any time she takes a picture, no matter what it looks like).  #3 - I love that Hailey got into the picture and is standing there in between us! ha ha
There you have it - our 2013 family pictures and more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment